Featured in the Los Angeles Times!
"With a population of about 1,500, the 2-square-mile town of Summerland, Calif., epitomizes the cliché "Blink and you'll miss it." Do your best not to blink as you drive through because this sleepy beach community six miles from Santa Barbara is home to an array of mom-and-pop antiques shops, a handful of local eateries and the sorts of views that make you want to do the good kind of nothing all day. The tab: a king bed at the Inn on Summer Hill begins at $249. Lunch for two can be had for less than $30 at Café Luna and for about $20 at Stacky's Seaside. Parking at the beach is free; the antiques, alas, are not."
Awards & Reviews
- Country Inns Magazine – Top Twelve Inns of America
- American Automobile Association – Four Diamond Award (every year since opening in 1989!)
- Innovations, Inc. – Top Ten Inns in America
- American Bed & Breakfast Assoc. – Top Twelve Inns of America
- "Marie Claire Maison" French
- Magazine on "Life Style"
- Restaurant & Hotel Design-USA
- Restaurant & Hotel Design - International
- Romantic Homes
- Santa Barbara News Press
- The Romance of Country Inns
- Travel & Liesure – American Express Publication
- "Victoria" Magazine
- WestWays – AAA National publication
- Members of California Association of Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Los Angeles Times
- American Bed & Breakfast Assoc.
- Antelope Valley News
- Architectural Lighting
- The Bride
- Country Inns Magazine
- Designers West
- Dining & Doing
- Elegant Small Hotels
- Gold Coast Travel Finder
- Hospitality Design
- Host Mart – AAA
- "Hotels of America" Tokyo TV-Featured segment